1) Create ideal (or close to it) conditions in the team for the development of players both in the game plan and their personal growth.
2) Creating a friendly, but at the same time, competitive atmosphere for team building and teamwork to achieve sports goals.
3) Create a high-quality training process under the guidance of professional football coaches.
4) Achieving high results both in competitions and in the development of individual qualities of players.
5) Constant media coverage of all processes taking place in the club by creating and publishing unique content on the platforms "YouTube", "Instagram", "Vkontakte".
6) Search for sponsors and like-minded people for the development of the project, its media coverage.
7) The club's self-sufficiency is achieved through sponsors, partners and monetization of social networks.
1) The team creates conditions for the development of players.
- Agreement with Nike on the team's equipment
- Providing players with water during training and games, as well as sports nutrition before, during and after games.
- Creating a favorable atmosphere for the development of players.
- In the future, possible financial incentives for players (the decision will be made after the club reaches self-sufficiency)
- If there are certain agreements on the account of training fields.
2) A professional coaching staff came to the team. The coaches have extensive experience in both women's football, children's and men's football. The coaches have a sports higher education, RFU licenses and many international internships. Due to this, a high-quality training process will be provided.
3) Materials are being prepared for the first series of the project. The situation is complicated by isolation, but we are still trying to make the most of it.
4) There are amateur operators who are interested in the project, and they are ready to participate in it for the sake of the idea, as well as a person who can do the installation without complex graphics.
5) The club has already got fans and fans due to the fact that many girls are already popular on social networks.